About Our Company
Certified Medical Testing is a privately owned small business which provides engineering services to health-care organizations related to the piped medical gas and vacuum systems.
Since the company's inception, business and service capability have quickly expanded across the United States. Inclusive service programs are performed in California, Nevada, and Arizona.
Professional Affiliations, Memberships & Data Bases
- National Fire Protection Association [N.F.P.A.]
- American Society of Healthcare Engineering [A.S.H.E.] of the American Hospital Association [A.H.A.]
- Piping Industry Progress & Education Trust Fund [P.I.P.E.]
- National Inspection Testing Certification (N.I.T.C.)
- American Society of Sanitary Engineers (A.S.S.E.)
Certified Medical Testing staff provide regularly scheduled "Training Sessions" focused on qualifying participants for the application to N.I.T.C. Sponsored A.S.S.E. 6000 series credential.
Brand New ASSE 6040 Medical Gas Maintenance Personnel Online Program!
To visit our brand new "Online" training program please feel free to click the provided link below. This is a self-paced ASSE 6040 training program for people with 1 year of medical gas maintenance experience.
Primary Information Library
The company has developed direct advisory links and subscribes to various agencies regarding Piped Medical Gas and Vacuum Systems. They include the California Building Standard Commission's Office of Statewide Health Planning & Development [O.S.H.P.D.], and the Federal Food and Drug Administration [F.D.A.].
By the principle of thoroughness, and with in-depth knowledge of piped medical gas systems, Certified Medical Testing seeks to assist its customers in:
- Reducing Operational Costs
- Eliminating Potential Liabilities
- Improving Compliance Management
associated with medical gas systems maintenance.